Boat trips Sights / Tours
Here on the North Coast we are surrounded by areas of outstanding natural beauty and what better way to see them than from the sea with experienced local skippers.
Areas of Interest
Giant's Causeway Coast Boat trip - Boat along Kenbane Castle, the Giant's Casueway, Carrick-a-rede Rope Bridge, Ballintoy, White Park Bay, Portbraddon, Dunluce Castle, Skerries, Portrush.
Donegal - Malin Head, Inistrahull Island, Tory Island.
Rathlin - Bird Santuary, Bruce's Cave, West and East Lighthouses, Harbour.
Scotland - Islay, Jura, Campletown, Gigha, Colonsay and Sandra Islands.
Sample Sea Safari Itineries
1. Depart Portrush/Portstewart or Ballycstle, cruise along Causway Coast, visting the Skerries, Dunluce Castle, the Giant's Causeway, White Park Bay, Ballintoy, Carrick-a-rede Rope Bridge and then over to Rathlin Island to the bird santuary and the West Lighthouse, then up onto Rathlin Island for a 45 minute break, returning to Portrush along the Causeway Coast. Duration: Approx. 3-4 hours.
2. Depart Portrush/Portstewart, cruise to the Skerries, see seals, then on to Dunluce Castle and the Causeway Coast returning to Portrush/Portstewart. Duration: Approx. 1 .5 hours.
3. Depart Ballycastle, cruise over to Rathlin Island, taking in Bruce's Cave, the bird santuary, West and East Lighthouses, stop in Rathlin for 45 minutes returning to Ballycastle. Duration: Approx. 2.5 hours.
4. Depart Ballycastle, take in Kenbane Castle, Carrick-a-rede Rope Bridge, White Park Bay, Portbradden returning to Ballycastle. Duration: Approx. 2 hours.
5. Day Boat trips to Islay (Scotland ). Great for whisky distillery tours / golfing / a days walking.
6. Day Boat trip to Jura (Scotland). Great for whisky / walking / climbing.
7. day Boat trip to Sandra Island (scotland ). Great for bars / resturants / walking etc.
Something Else? If you have another destination in mind or would like a tailor-made trip, just contact us.